Before You Begin
You will need:
1. Serial Number & License Key
You can access your Eventide serial number and download link in your Zero-G customer account.
Please note, from the serial email you are sent from us. It will come in the following format;
SN: SP-****** KEY: ****-****-****
SN: stands for serial number
KEY: stand for licence key
When registering to the Eventide website, your serial code is SP-******, and your licence key is ****-****-****
2. Eventide Account
- If you don't have an Eventide account, Click here to Register.
3. iLok.com User ID & License Manager
- If you don’t have an ilok.com account, you can create one for free by visiting iLok.com
- Download and install the free iLok License Manager to activate and manage your plug-in licenses.
Registering Your Plug-in with Eventide
- Register your plug-in using your Eventide account, iLok user ID, serial number and license key.
Activating Your Plug-in
- Find your plug-in license in the iLok License Manager and activate it on your computer.
- Download the plug-in installer and run it on the same computer as your DAW and iLok License Manager.
- Launch your DAW. If you do not see the plug-in, you may need to configure your DAW and rescan.
- What if the plug-in doesn't show in my DAW?
- When I register my plugin I get an "Invalid Serial Number" error. Why is this?
- If you accidentally unregistered your plug-in, the only way to re-register would be to submit a support ticket with Eventide.